Attention Class of 2019!
Are you interested in earning the Seal of Bi-literacy when you graduate? A student can qualify for the Seal of Bi-literacy in Hawaii if they are:
· Fluent in English and Hawaiian (the State’s two official languages)
· Fluent in English and an additional language other than Hawaiian
· Fluent in Hawaiian and an additional language other than English
MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
3.0 or higher GPA with 3.0 minimum GPA in all English Courses
AND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
· A Score of 3 or higher on an AP Language Exam
· A Score of 5 or higher on a DOE-approved language assessment
· A Score to be determined on a DOE-approved language assessment for ʻÔ lelo Hawaiʻi
For more information see Mrs. Santos in Room N101 or Mrs. Blalock in the Library. Application Deadline is February 28, 2019.