Welcome, 21st Century Readers!
All Mililani High School students, faculty and staff have access to tens of thousands of ebooks, audiobooks and video clips through our subscription to the Hawaii State Department of Education's Digital Library.
Login to the DOE Digital Library via SORA on any computer or device
- On a computer, go to this website: soraapp.com
On a phone, download the Sora app from the App Store or Google Play
- Click on the green banner "My school is Hawaii State Department of Education" link located in the middle of the screen
- When prompted for your Username, students login with their 10-digit student ID (Infinite Campus number)
(Teachers login with their 8-digit employee number)
*Note: If asked for a PIN, it is your 4-digit birthday: MMDD
Borrow up to five items from the DOE Digital Library
- Browse for ebooks/audiobooks by collection, or search for a specific title, author, ISBN, lexile, etc.
- If the item is available, you will see a Borrow link. If unavailable, you will see a Hold option
- Once you borrow an ebook/audiobook, you can begin reading/listening instantly!
- Items will return themselves automatically on the due date
- Audiobooks are shown with a headphones icon (see image below)
Show your Trojan Pride! Record your reading minutes at the State Reading Challenge website by using BEANSTACK! *Note: you may also download the Beanstack APP!
- Go to the website:https://hidoemililanihs.beanstack.org/reader365
- Scroll down, click on the green Sign In button
- Login with your 10-digit student IC number OR 8-digit employee number (teachers)
- Password for students is their birthday (mmddyy); Password for teachers is 216 and their 8-digit employee number (e.g., 21612345678)
- Click the green "Log Minutes and Activities" button at the top left of the screen
- Select "Minutes" to log
- Enter the number of minutes you read (optional: you can enter the title of what you read)
- Click the green "Log" button