The mission of the school library instructional program is:
1) to support and enhance the school's curriculum by providing quality resources and services;
2) to teach students the information skills they need to become independent lifelong learners;
3) to promote reading and the love of literature;
4) to foster curiosity and creativity in our students, and
5) to ensure equity of learning opportunities for all students.
Hours: 7:15 to 2:45
Thank you for your patience during this challenging school year. The library is now accepting textbook and library book returns between 7:15 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.